documentation and examples

Jan 21, 2009 at 8:11 AM
Hello, what seems to be the status of this project? I was looking for .NET implementations of Naked Objects for some time, and find yours interesting. I would like to give dotObjects a try - but find it hard without any sample/example usage code.
Oct 12, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I don't know if you've picked up on the fact that the Naked Objects for .NET framework has now been fully open sourced, here on CodePlex http://nakedobjects.codeplex.com/.

To the authors of dotObjects:  sorry for cross-posting, but I thought the poster would be interested.  I'm not clear on whether dotObjects is an active project or not.  As the originator of the naked objects pattern I welcome any and all implementations of it.  But now that we've open sourced Naked Objects for .NET, which is quite mature and very rich, you might think about whether it would be beneficial to perhaps leverage that. For example, if you feel that you have a better user interface, could you make that work with our back-end server?  Or at the very least, could you standardise on the same set of programming conventions.  Whatever you do, I wish you well with it.

Richard Pawson